- acknowledge receipt of the relevant financial or credit services guide.
- General information only
2.1 The information on this website is general in nature and does not constitute advice. The material presented is provided by Anne Street Partners Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 76 135 905 136 (“Anne Street Partners”) or one of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
2.2 Anne Street Partners realises that an individual company cannot deliver the appropriate level of service that we feel is required by our clients; hence the birth of the Anne Street Partners group of companies (“ASP Group”). It’s the expertise of each of the entities that provide our clients with peace of mind and confidence.
2.3 The ASP Group is comprised of:
- Anne Street Partners Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 25 107 671 563); Holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (258853), Anne Street Partners Financial Services is the financial planning arm of the group, dedicated to developing tailored financial solutions for clients, based on their specific circumstances and objectives. Anne Street Partners Financial Services is a professional partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA);
- Anne Street Partners Home Loans Pty Ltd (ABN 11 135 905 681); Holder of an Australian Credit Licence 391660. Specialises in home loans, investment finance, and develops effective loan structures using products from a range of lending institutions;
- Anne Street Partners Realty Pty Ltd (ABN 86 135 905 618); Holder of a real estate licence, the firm’s areas of expertise includes sales, marketing, research and analysis across the commercial and residential real estate sector;
- Anne Street Partners Legal Pty Ltd (ABN 67 135 905 538); Anne Street Partners Legal specialises in Estate Planning strategies, Wills and Power of Attorney services for our clients. We are also experienced in all aspects of property law;
- Anne Street Partners Tax Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 44 162 176 543); Registered Tax Agent (24 602 549). Provides specialist tax services for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships as well as company and trust incorporations; and
- Anne Street Partners Super Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 25 136 878 629); Registered Tax Agent (24 602 790). Specialises in providing self-managed super fund establishment and administration services.
2.4 The material on this website is designed to be a general guide only and has been prepared without taking into account the particular objectives, needs or circumstances unique to each individual. The content of this site does not in any way attempt to or imply provision of personal advice. You should therefore contact your professional advisers before acting on any of the material.
Anne Street Partners and the companies in the ASP Group have taken all due care and precaution to verify the accuracy of the information provided on this site, however they:
- do not guarantee or warrant the completeness or accuracy of that information; and
- disclaim all responsibility and liability (including without limitation liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way or for any reason.
- Links to third party websites
If you leave this website via a link contained on this website and view material that is not provided by Anne Street Partners or a company in the ASP Group, you:
- do so at your own risk;
- acknowledge that the material provided has not been vetted for accuracy or completeness by Anne Street Partners or a company in the ASP Group;
- acknowledge that the link is for convenience only, and that Anne Street Partners and the ASP Group do not endorse the financial services or products provided by that third party; and
- release Anne Street Partners and the ASP Group from all claims arising out of anything contained in those third party websites.